What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My apologies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will be posted publically, as their reason for deserve was made publically.
If I forget anyone, either I forgot.. or you don't deserve an apology IMO. Which, shall remain a mystery.
In no particular order..

Butch: I owe you an apology for jumping on your case that day you were just trying to calm things down. I was angry, you stepped in, and I took it out on you. For that, I am sorry.

Paul Barden: We had a private argument. I still to this day feel you were in the wrong. But regardless, I am truly sorry for taking it public and trying my best to hurt your feelings in a way for all to see. I still feel bad for that. Again, I am sorry for what I did.. and the things I said.

NASC: I'm sorry I inadvertently turned your auction into a side show. That wasn't my intention.. I simply just wanted to pay my shipping and everyone took that as a public attack. Which I feel is silly, but regardless. I'm am sorry.

Mach: I'm sorry I accused you of making fun of me with the others. I was wrong, and I am sorry.

Jake: You have one coming.. but I'm not ready to say it yet.

Andrew & the mods: I'm sorry I've made you do your job time and time again. Never a dull moment with me around.. :blush:

Ron: I'm sorry you felt that was a public attack. It wasn't.. but you're still wrong for the way you responded to it. And you still owe me a sincere apology. Your sarcastic apologies fell on deaf ears. Cause I'm not hearing it. At any rate, if you felt I attacked you.. I'm sorry. That wasn't my intent. I simply forgot the arrangement and wanted to pay shipping.

Junior cadet wanna be mod crew: I'm truly sorry I hate you all so damn much. It's more of a pain for me, than it is to you. BTW, if Hell is a bad word worth reporting me over, then report me now for saying Heaven and Christ.

Last edited:
I am not jealous of you, I was just to quick to judge you. I am sorry that we couldnt be friends but I sincerely think you are a great person. Please dont leave, there are alot of people who are your friends :)

Before I forget.. My inbox has been copied and pasted to email.
ALL my NASC winners: funds are in the process of being transferred from PayPal to the bank to cover the shipping costs. Packages will be shipped before the deadline.. no worries.

-_-

mass I hope you don't leave. You are a good dude, and however opinoinated you are certainly entitled to them. Hope this works itself out:)

Good on you for making the apologies. :bigthumpup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Change of plans.

A brother for life has touched my heart in a way that no one ever has. If I abandon TF, I abandon him. And that will never happen..
I'll be here for you until the day we die Greg. May that be many years from now and the choice of God, rather than ourselves.
Never before has anyone related so closely to my life as you. Never before has a friend felt so close, while being on the other side of the country.
If it's your wish for me to stay, then so be it. I'd do anything in my power to keep you on the path we've both chosen for ourselves. It may seem silly to everyone but us, but CP's literally saved our lives. If you ever need to escape life, you'll always have a home in Michigan.

This is the first time anything TF related has made me cry.

I was just to quick to judge you.

How so? And what has changed your view of me?

holy cow, was this thread staged?

Good to see you sticking around, Mass. I'd hate to see you leave and this forum can't afford to lose ya.

I really appreciate that Travis. I'm glad your hanging around and, I'm glad you could understand. Everyone needs a network of kind and benevolent people to hold them up sometimes and I'm glad I could make a difference here. I think you leaving would have caused an unnecessary absence. Seeing your thread for the first time was what made me sign up for this forum and gave me something good to look forward to, which I really needed. I've had and still have some great friends in life but I really needed to indulge in a hobby that could be an escape for me which that absolutely has. I'm happy I could persuade your continued participation in this great community. One love!

-Greg

holy cow, was this thread staged?

You'd think so.
TF pissed me off to the point I was leaving.
Greg drops me a super long (very touching) PM out of the blue regarding my departure.
Greg's story so closely related to that of my own,.. that it instantly turned a person I barely knew, into a dear friend for life.
Thus.. causing me to stay per his request.

You can't make this stuff up.

Because, Ive read thru threads in the past that you have helped ALOT of people in. And I feel like we just got on a bad wrap for each other. Id really just like to start over. But, Im glad to see you back :)

Change of plans.

A brother for life has touched my heart in a way that no one ever has. If I abandon TF, I abandon him. And that will never happen..
I'll be here for you until the day we die Greg. May that be many years from now and the choice of God, rather than ourselves.
Never before has anyone related so closely to my life as you. Never before has a friend felt so close, while being on the other side of the country.
If it's your wish for me to stay, then so be it. I'd do anything in my power to keep you on the path we've both chosen for ourselves. It may seem silly to everyone but us, but CP's literally saved our lives. If you ever need to escape life, you'll always have a home in Michigan.

This is the first time anything TF related has made me cry.

How so? And what has changed your view of me?

Junior cadet wanna be mod crew: I'm truly sorry I hate you all so damn much. It's more of a pain for me, than it is to you. BTW, if Hell is a bad word worth reporting me over, then report me now for saying Heaven and Christ.

If you really truly wanted to us this thread to apologize for your bad actions then I am sorry but, as far as I personally am concerned, apology not accepted. You do not use an apology thread as just one more way to attack people.

The report button is there for any one to use whenever they see fit. You do not get to decide how people chose to use the report button. The mods deal with each and every report as we see fit. Sometimes, we may decide that no action is needed and other time we choose to act. If someone takes offense to how you are using "he'll" then they get to report it. Period. End of discussion. If we mods decide that it is an innocuous use then we will let it slide. But if it was used in a way specifically intended to elicit a response then we will act, as well we should.

Paul Barden: We had a private argument. I still to this day feel you were in the wrong. But regardless, I am truly sorry for taking it public and trying my best to hurt your feelings in a way for all to see. I still feel bad for that. Again, I am sorry for what I did.. and the things I said.

You behaved appallingly. No apology can make up for taking a private conversation and turning it into a public circus (with emphasis on the Monkeys throwing feces at the spectators). Its a disingenuous apology if you feel you have to include "you were in the wrong" as part of the "apology".

I accept your apology, but that doesn't mean I will forget the vitriolic, poisonous things you said about me in public.

Last edited:
drama-llama.jpg

I've said my piece of peace.. which isn't up for discussion.
Whether or not my apologies are accepted is on you people. I did what I came here to do.
Ding dong done.. thread closed!

Tower: Not sure I can forgive you. But your attempt at peace, and a truce.. is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back