What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This site seems dead

I don't remember it being this slow in spring. I know there are CP experts here and it just seems weird not many or any noob questions in the plant forums when stores are selling VFTs.

Did something happen or just my imagination?

Maybe people have discovered the power of google, and do research beforehand? Also possible than many just lurk and find their info in the forum.

nothing to see here, move along

I've thought the same thing. Not just this forum either. All of them sluggish. People have been posting good questions and good articles but hardly get a response.

I've thought the same thing. Not just this forum either. All of them sluggish. People have been posting good questions and good articles but hardly get a response.
Its for most forums. Most people can find answers through google and social media i think the idea of having forums is getting outdated

The irony is that most of their answers are going to come from old threads in forums like ours.

I agree rox. There are not a lot of places with this info floating around.

Btw a forum is social media.

Back