What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first, almost, pic from my new to me pentax K5

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
I bought this camera from KEH, it was rated "EX". When I ran the shutter actuation count, using three different programs, it appears to have only been fired 1,503 times before I received it. This on a camera whose expected shutter life expectancy is 100,000 actuations. :lol:

blswt.jgp-10-2.jpg

You can't beat that plus KEH's 6 month warranty on used equipment. Welcome back to the Pentaxian fold.

You can't beat that plus KEH's 6 month warranty on used equipment. Welcome back to the Pentaxian fold.

I've BEEN a pentaxian since my K1000. Even have the tee shirt from 2007 :lol: When my wrists became bad with carpal tunnel I switched to the Olympus evolts for their lighter weight and smaller size. I lent my daughter my ist DS with the two kit lenses and my son the Tamron 70-300 with matching 1.7TC I kept my 50mm1.4, 100mmf4 macro and adaptall II 200mm 3.5 Now that the wrists are fixed, the Olympus is dying and my daughter has returned my lenses..it's pentax time again.

Wow great shot ! You will have a lot of fun with this lil thing :)

Back