What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BACPS Show/Sale 2013: Roll Call

Well guys, I know it's a bit early, but the countdown has begun. We are officially less than a month away until the Bay Area Carnivorous Plants Society hosts the annual show and sale! And that means it's time to prune back those plants to see if anything's show worthy, and check the ol' want list to make sure you have your eyes peeled for any CPs you just haven't managed to get your hands on yet despite your best efforts.
For those who don't know, it will be held June 15 from 12:00 - 4:00 PM at the Lakeside Park Garden Center in Oakland (near Lake Merritt). Feel free to bring plants to enter into the show for judging and some spare change to swap up one/a couple/a few/dozens of the thousands of plants that will be up for sale from various vendors and from the auction. It's certainly a day to look forward to. If you've never been and can make it out, I highly recommend it. Anyways, the main reason I'm posting this: roll call!! Who's going to be attending? Let us know down below! Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there :D

Back