What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy memorial day!!!

I thank those who served in the rights to free our country or nation either way lol.
Those people who sacrificed their lives to keep our nation free.
Freedom for us is a huge deal.
Thank you. :usa2:

I thank those who served in the rights to free our country or nation either way lol.
Those people who sacrificed their lives to keep our nation free.
Freedom for us is a huge deal.
Thank you. :usa2:

I can 100% agree with you.

Thank you to all who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect the United States, our freedom, and our rights. And to those who might not have given the ultimate sacrifice, but who still work hard to protect us civilians.
:usa2:

indubitably. thank you to all who have served to protect our freedom, and a high honor to those who are no longer with us.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone who is a veteran or who served for our freedom on the forum. I know it is sad to hear me telling you this, but I'm being honest.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone who is a veteran or who served for our freedom. I know it is sad to hear me telling you this, but I'm being honest.

I thought you dad was in the military? Maybe I'm just thinking things but I vaguely recall your dad being a marine or something. I think he would count as a person of service for the country, right? ???

Anyway, happy memorial day! Not sure if anyone else would find this humorous, but one of my favorite YouTubers sang the national anthem... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylGwOiVtGV0

Pineapple, I meant members on the forum LOL.

Back