What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes time lapse thread

lance

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder
Ok, so I figured that it would be better to put a permanent thread in place now that the time lapse cam is taking pictures opening pitchers, swelling flowers, curling tendrils. . . etc by the day now. To start the thread off is a 10 day time lapse I recorded of my N. Truncata X Trusmadiensis opening one of its pitchers. Sorry about the N. Ventricosa leaf that protruded into the view of the camera. She is bearing several pods and has gotten quite 'topsy'. This caused the graphics to be a little bit out of proportion. The next time lapse is in progress and should be ready in a few weeks or so. Enjoy! (and don't forget to turn the volume up!!)

Very cool! I had my volume all the way up and I almost jumped out of my seat lol

What are you using to make these time-lapse videos?

Very cool! I had my volume all the way up and I almost jumped out of my seat lol

What are you using to make these time-lapse videos?

lol! I'm using a Wingscape timelapse cam 8.0

Ah, thats the same one I have too! Have I asked you that question before? I can't remember lol

What time settings are you using?

I think so if I remember correctly :p . I'm using 7 Am to 5 PM ATM. I could probably go a little closer to 8 PM at night, but it's still on the settings I use for it when outside.

Back