What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

misc non cp, non vintage lens pics :)

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
taken a few mins ago, I cant wait for the cherry tomatoes to ripen, warmed from the sun... omg yum.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

day lily flowers are edible also

Hmmm, I guess, but they don't sound as good....

Im not a big fan of tomatoes..... they are ok. cooked better ....

I like tomatoes, if tasty. I also have some plants which unintentionally popped up from last years crop. I can do 10-15lbs/week if I lay off the broccoli....

mmmm cherry tomatoes are awesome eaten right off the vine when still warm from the sun. also love my some big meaty ones sliced with a lil italian dressing, mozzarella and chopped basil

Bruschetta made with fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato and a glass of Chianti Classico

Don't get much better...

(David will not be able to resist replying with the Hannibal Lecter vid, I know its coming LOL)

Last edited:
Butch, it hurts that you think so little of me. For bruschetta, don't forget the tasty lomticks of oiled and garlic-smeared toast -- not to be confused with an insalata caprese . . .

http://youtu.be/jSa9mkAAWsg

lol, only you would toss a touch of clockwork into the mix hhehehehehe

well done indeed :)

I love tomatoes. So does the better half. She makes homemade salsa, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce and chili sauce. Her pizza sauce is incredible.

MasterChef Terraforums!

Back