What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the More Reason to Avoid Facebook

that video is awesome :D and creeeeepy

If you like the concept.. Check out his other videos. I love "think about it" videos... and really like how he presents them. Been subscribed for some time now. =)

yeah, he is a great listen :)

appreciate it, ill be delving into his work for sure

One of the first videos I happened across actually covered something I wondered.... If the color I see is the same as you see. hahahaha

Vsauce has great videos! :)

Yeah I loveee Vsauce, one of the few good youtubers.

i often wondered that. is your "green" my green or do you see something entirely different hat has always been "green" to you. i must watch that video

Who is the master who makes the grass green?

vSauce is amazing I've been watching his vids for years :-O

I wonder if he posted a new one recently...

Tried Facebook a few years back. Deleted the account after 3 months. total waste of time and as secure as a wet paper bag.
Friends / family weren't happy I left but told them " you want to talk to me CALL or STOP BY, I'm sick of "talking" through the damn PC". I also hang up the phone when people put me on "hold". It's freaking rude. IMHO.

Indeed, because if you give them permission to take your wallet, then they aren't really stealing it, are they? :)

the problem with a lot of products and loans is you are forced to sign your rights away or you cant have that business, and in most cases you cant go else where anyways.

Terraforums is the only online social media that I require.

Everything else is just a gateway to have my personal details scattered all over the internet for too many people to see and too many companies to have their way with. The potential pay off of being involved? Modest temporary amusement over other people's lives which I might anyway gain in more valuable ways in person at a later date.

Back