What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes and Sarr tee shirts

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Some time back I was given a tee shirt with a Nepenthes picture on it. Not only was the quality of it very high, with the graphics actually being done in paint rather than as a transfer, but I have found that among my cp-growing friends that I get a lot of complements when I wear it. Here is the shirt and a close-up of the art work.

nepshirt.jpg

nepshirt-detail.jpg

I have contacted the artist and he tells me that this pattern is also available:
sarrshirt.jpg

sarrshirt-detail.jpg

The artist tells me these can be custom-made and he can be contacted by email at: mwysock_98@yahoo.com Or for those who are oriented towards facebook he has a page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coyote-Art/665720713457745 'Sorry I can't supply a price.

The Sarracenia shirt seems like something you'd see after stumbling into a bog during a bad trip. I can already start to hear its words of wisdom regarding the secrets of the universe.

Thanks for the link, Mark. I need some metaphysics in my life!

I need to get me one of each when finances allow, thanx for the contact info. :-D

Back