What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tates Hell, Florida CPs

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello all! As some of you know I'm doing a bit of a Killifish thing, and in it... I've come in contact with someone who recently took a trip down to Tates Hell, Florida to check out some fish (mainly) and of course there are CPs so I asked if I could share the photos.. I was sent over a few and he asked if we could attempt to name them. I'm sure you guys can. :p There may be other non-cp photos hosted somewhere if you guys want to see them, I can ask.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Andrew

20.jpg

21.jpg

thsp-2.jpg

sd-1.jpg

D. capillaris, S. flava var. flava, S. flava var. rugelii, and D. capillaris again. Tate's Hell is supposedly one of the best places left to see CPs in florida. I hope to make it down there someday soon. Great photos too!

awesome photography!

+1

Thanks for sharing

Bryce Gibson is very appreciative for the identification of the plants, and the compliments of his photos.

I agree the photos are great (even calendar submission candidates)! Maybe if he makes it down there again he will grab us more to drool over. :D

Tates Hell huh...I'll have to make a mental note to make a weekend trip up there someday. Very Cool!

I really like the S. flava var. rugelii. Is this private property, or is the land protected? It looks like there haven't been wildfires there in a while, since the Sarracenia are competing with the other grasses.

Tate's Hell is a State Forest.

Back