What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you're addicted to CPs when you...

when you see members post photos of their CP plant, you want to go and rob just those plants.

Since we all know that this sort of thing has happened to several of the most dedicated, talented growers, I find that remark in unbelievably bad taste, even as a joke.

I'm sure you weren't serious in any way, but Whimgrinder is absolutely correct. People have had their plants stolen, and many of them never have had their plants returned.

While I understand what you meant in this post, it's not a cool subject to even joke about.
Now for this thread to return to it's original purpose. :)

Last edited:
When you are sometimes in the mood for a game of roulette, and buy the death boxes anyways, just to see what you'll get.

when you see members post photos of their CP plant, you want to go and rob just those plants.

Particularly unnerving when many of us get the odd "Hey, can I come over sometime to look at your plants?" emails and messages from people we barely know.

When you become the fort knox of rainwater.

Indeed.
7-25-14-073.jpg

Attach my hose to it if necessary. 55 gallons. A light drizzle will fill it up in under an hour.

You're addicted to CPs when you spend more time on TF than Facebook.

...stay up past your bedtime to talk about them on Terraforums.com

When you literally have dreams about getting a rare newly discovered carnivorous plant that moves.

keep a copy of The Savage Garden on the back of the toilet for regular reference. :lol::blush:

keep a copy of The Savage Garden on the back of the toilet for regular reference. :lol::blush:

Or carry one with you everywhere just in case you need a quick reference... :)

Or carry one with you everywhere just in case you need a quick reference... :)

When you already have four copies, but still keep buying/receiving them.

When you respond to this thread. :p

...when you get up at night to check the RH% and temperatures of the terrariums..

When you'd rather buy yourself a nice plant than go out on a date.

When you cry more about the death of a plant than the death of a family member.

When you bring your plants with you to school and lecture your teachers/peers on how they work.

When you get a bale of peat moss as a Christmas present.

When you'd rather buy yourself a nice plant than go out on a date.

When you cry more about the death of a plant than the death of a family member.

When you bring your plants with you to school and lecture your teachers/peers on how they work.

When you get a bale of peat moss as a Christmas present.

That third was me for 5 years....

When you sleep on the floor because your grow area takes up so much space in your bedroom, and you don't mind.

Ok I'm at a Christmas party and I have a beer in my hand but I'm checking all the forums.

When you Post pictures on Instagram even though none of your friends care and complain to you about them
When you are constantly updating USPS tracking every five minutes to see when a package comes

Goodkoalie your right all my friends hate when I blow up.instagram with plant pics.. but plants

When you Post pictures on Instagram even though none of your friends care and complain to you about them
When you are constantly updating USPS tracking every five minutes to see when a package comes
LOL!!! this is soo me! my friends always leave comments asking what is wrong with me... XD and my Insta is... Cobby_Ruff

Back