What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FlyTrapShop.com moved! Care to review what you've purchased? (raffle) )

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello! I have made the move over the past month or so to a new store software. This store allows for reviews of products, so if you've purchased anything from me and feel you could take a moment to leave a review for me, it would be much appriciated!

Post here once you have written a review for me and what product and you will be added to a drawing... I don't know for what yet, but you'll win something! :D Plus you're helping me out. haha

Thanks all!
Andrew

P.S. Feel free to let me know if you see anything wrong with the store, or if you just like it too. ;)

www.flytrapshop.com

Last edited:
I like the new layout a lot, but i would suggest one small change:

For plants that are "sold out", change the text to a higher contrast, so it's easier to skim through and quickly determine which are available or sold out.

Thanks, I played with some of that (the function of "sold out" isn't even in the store...) I just changed it do a green bold... Trying to stay away from the way too obvious red.

It's probably just my way of thinking but red makes me think "Stop: Out of Stock" whereas green makes me think "GO: In Stock".

Looks very nice though no matter what color Out Of Stock is colored! ;)

Nobody has purchased something from me before and is willing to write a review?

Posted a review for S. 'Mardi Gras'. It really is a beautiful plant. One of my favorites in my collection. :)

Thanks! I think they are unique among other Sarracenia.... This is from a facebook post I made about a month ago... with S. 'Mardi Gras' on the right, in 6" tall pots.

10463990_804023139617128_7410569296552170305_n.jpg

I tried the link and it took me to a website trying to sell me your domain name. I then tried the link in your signature and it would not recognize my email address as a returning customer. Nor could I find the review section.

I tried the link and it took me to a virus warning textbox. ???

I think that's because it says .com twice. ;)

I think that's because it says .com twice. ;)

I know but that doesn't address my issues when I went through the other link

Yeah, it did say .com twice, Sorry! Originally I typed in terraforums.com not thinking... and then fixed it but apparently added another .com.

chibae If you had an account within the last year, the account is there but not activated (passwords are protected so I couldn't move it even if I wanted to). I migrated all existing customers, but couldn't bring in your orders (but I did save a file of them all from the old store). You can register an account using your same email, and it will activate the account that I migrated over (has your mailing address and such).
But to be honest, signed in or not... reviewing a product is the same. Put in your name and email (in the product page), then select the rating and write the review, submit.
Thanks all!
Andrew

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm just not seeing this, can someone put up a screen shot or a walk through. But I see no place to do so other than the log in screen.

Put in a review for the sanguinea I bought like 6 years ago! That thing was a real beastly grower from day one. Some jerk-off gardener at my mom's townhome killed it a couple years ago, though :(

Any chance of getting pots back in stock?

This help?

writeareview.jpg

Thanks Drwurm :p

Jcal, what size pots you looking for? I have sooooo many of the 4" I even just dropped the price a bit more. I'll even trade for some :p

Last edited:
Thanks boss. Didn't think to drill down to the exact variety of plant. Thought the review spot was going to be more generic. And so you now have another review.

So far we have
1) zath
2) drwurm
3) chibae
4) customer

I'm going to shut this down really soon. If you haven't yet, please get your reviews in!
Thanks so much,
Andrew

Alright, I just used the true random number generator on the home page of random.org (I guess that's not the one that gives the print out or whatever) and it gave me #1. So zath, you win lets discuss what you want =)
Thanks!
Andrew

Back