What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday av8tor1 !!!

• Thread starter pokie22
  • Start date
Happy Birthday Dude!

Happy Happy Birthday Av :)

Happy birthday!

Happy Bday my dear friend B. I wish you all the best for now and many more years to come. :)

Happy birthday!

Happy Bday butchyboo!

Happy Birthday to you! Hope many wonderful planty things came your way today!

Butch, many happy returns!

Here's to an oldie but goodie :gulp:

Happy Birthday mate.

LOL, I broke the thank you button :p

Thank you all!!

and what a motley crew of friends....

I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Happy birthday! As my family likes to say, "One year closer to death!" (They actually sing it that way...)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Butch!

and what a motley crew of friends....

I wouldn't have it any other way :)

C'mon, we all think the world of you, Butchypoo . . .

Last edited:
dont think we are a punk band. :p Happy emergence day :)

C'mon, all think the world of you, Butchypoo . . .

omg.... :p
Zuzana!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Rwn0R1PFUwU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Rwn0R1PFUwU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

and just because it's my birthday thread...
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/gWubhw8SoBE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/gWubhw8SoBE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

:-O

Last edited:
Happy BDay.

Back