What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My trip to a NH bog

I cannot take credit for the photos, my camera defaulted, a friend was kind enough to share photos with me in order to share with the community here... This place was so amazing! We had to Kayak out to see the floating stands of Sarracenia, Drosera and Utricularia. All this on top of the NECPS BBQ! Spent 4 hours paddling around in awe... very sore neck and arms the next day.

Beautiful plants Conley ! I love how they're growing on the exposed logs, not something you see every day ! I can see some Utricularia foliage in pics 1 and 2, some flowers (can't quite make out the species, U.gibba maybe ?) on the bottom right in pic #3 and some definite U.cornuta flowers at the bottom right of pic #6. Terrific location, I need to put this spot on my "must see list" !

Awesome !

you go to put this on your list, Johnny! U. Gibba was profound

Beautiful pictures! Especially love the drosera in the first picture. Thanks for sharing :)

Back