What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plant sitter in SoCal area needed! Will pay in nepenthes or cash!

Hey guys and gals, I REALLY need a Socal area plant sitter for a few nepenthes and sarracenia for me for a few months (probably about 6) starting ASAP. I don't have a ton of plants, and most of my really rare and expensive one's will be shipped to a few friends of mine, but I still have a medium sized collection of plants that I have no place to keep for the next few months.

I'd be happy to offer a few nice plants and seeds, or maybe even cash (although I have more plants then cash to offer at this point!), if someone could watch after them for a while. If anyone has the space to house em' I think it'd be worth your while.

My only requirement is that you have experience growing nepenthes and sarracenia, and are somewhere around the southern CA area. I'm driving north so I can be flexible about where I drop them off as long as it's in that direction, although I don't want to have a car full of plants for more than a day.

Thanks a lot, please just shoot me a PM if you're interested. Cheers,

Greg

Lots of growers in that area, you should be all set ! Good luck man !

Back