What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use CPforums.org? Want your photos? Read this! Or you may lose them.

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
EDIT! Make sure to see post #3

Hello all! Starting very soon I'm going to be moving the forums and the gallery... The gallery software used really doesn't get much use or attention from the makers so depending on how the next version looks and how it integrates I may just end up dropping it. So if you currently have photos hosted on it, please go there and download them.

Go to your album
In the drop box select add photo to cart (do this for all that you want)
When in your cart, on the right from the drop down select download in zip, and click go. and save to your computer.

I'm not sure how stable that addon is... so you may want to break down your download into a few smaller ones if you have a lot of photos hosted.

Thanks!
Andrew

Last edited:
Hello all! Starting very soon I'm going to be moving the forums and the gallery... The gallery software used really doesn't get much use or attention from the makers so depending on how the next version looks and how it integrates I may just end up dropping it. So if you currently have photos hosted on it, please go there and download them.

Go to your album
In the drop box select add photo to cart (do this for all that you want)
When in your cart, on the right from the drop down select download in zip, and click go. and save to your computer.

I'm not sure how stable that addon is... so you may want to break down your download into a few smaller ones if you have a lot of photos hosted.

Thanks!
Andrew
More incentive for folks to become green members!

Ok, while the move went fine and the gallery has been up and running since the move... Since it is hosting so many stale account photos using up space that this forum is needing soon in order to continue growing... I will be shutting it down and deleting the photos in the near future. If you have photos there, please make sure to have them moved off by 1-15-2015 or risk losing them as I start deleting things to make room. The instructions in the first post for saving your files should still work.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
Andrew

How doth one put up pictures here in posts as a green member? I am still doing the photobucket thing as when I tried before I could not get it to work. Thanks!

Bump. Last reminder.

It's the end of an era. Looking forward to having more space for more great content from the community!

xvart.

Back