What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those that use prescription glasses

There's a website called Zenni Optical. They take your prescription and can make your glasses for ridiculously cheap. I got a pair of prescription sunglasses from them a few days ago (first time ordering) and i was pretty skeptical but they are really good. The frame quality is not as good as a pair of $200 ray bans but for under $70 (Frame, Lens, and shipping) i didn't expect them to be nearly as good as they are. My main thing was being able to go to the beach/waterpark/drive and still be able to see without the sun in my eyes and these do just that.

I refrained from posting about this for a few days so i can really test these things out and i'm feeling pretty good about it.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this website and nobody i know works for this website. Just thought that people might want to know about this since i just heard about it a couple weeks ago.
If this is breaking a rule of some sort please let me know.

I can second the good experience. I can get all the fancy lens options I need and get a decent pair of frames for about 10% of what I'd pay at the optometrist. My frames I bought through them have lasted longer than my fancy $200 ones anyway.

If nothing else, it's a great way to get a cheap pair of backup glasses or prescription sun glasses.

Back