What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter Maiden
  • Start date
ran into this unintentionally, I listen to it pretty often now. (not sure how to categorize)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/53QdVDAuriQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
a big favorite (electronic):
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PZbkF-15ObM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Bonecrusher - Hell, I've Already Been There
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Filkbd1BMik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Septic Death - Demon (Inside Me)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-IZ1ob7WPf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Pogues - Sick Bed of Cuchulainn
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FZIISfOm3dI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Ramones - Somebody Put Something In My Drink
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nBFdvcF7auY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's going to take me a long time to listen to everything in this thread,
but i'm doing it

Jens Lekman -higher power
[video]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIn3qC5mOrig&ei=cdOIVK-GEMWxogTWtYHICg&usg=AFQjCNEFZsSzseImR68pgn2XnEoXhMTrSA[/video]

That was a joke ^

Yes, Slipknot is a joke! :lol:

Christmas songs of course :)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y2H6S6bXKAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QTw5PWQaAgc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Av

Last edited:
Lold hard.

If you're not a metalhead you might as well be dead - We're the metal inquisition! :D

Last edited:
The Bruisers - Till The End
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F1zilRvakZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Kings of Nuthin' - Over The Counter Culture
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VHBkqlvZQ9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

D.I - Richard Hung Himself
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TQDQV9ChJ40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T.S.O.L. - Sound of Laughter
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4Gd8S-uTw4U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Whoa! The Grim Reaper demo!!! Ride the NWOBHM :-O

My aquarium that's low on water ;)

Motorhead - Orgasmatron
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q_wstN5TclI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Germs - Richie Dagger's Crime
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/heG-YH_2RJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New York Dolls - Personality Crisis
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E1I4A5yazr4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Darkbuster - I Hate The Unseen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ut256ZpD2_k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back