What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue sundew's

John, I'm sure if you look through the whole list you'll find your magic beans. Thought I saw them in between the listings for the squid crackers and the multi colored lily of the valley seeds.

I wonder if anyone not "in the know" will taken notice of the fact that the color of the media is unnatural as well before mistakenly shelling out their cash?

Oooohhhhhh they have blue Pinguicula too !

It looks like that blue ping is actually a "species of floorboard." :-))

Nothing unnatural about the soil. Just sand and purple Spagh. Just be sure to rinse out all of the fairy dust before you plant those seeds.

I'm disappointed that it doesn't say "Rare Octopus Plant". :)

Well damn. Now I feel incomplete. I really want neon blue Drosera now. :(

The blue ping is also a Lithop, apparently!

I can't believe some suckers actually fall for these listings.

I feel bad for the uneducated who fall for these tricks and scams ..

Is there a Blue or Purple Sundew?

We have a few uneducated people in the UK too, apparently 6 people have paid £115 ($186) for a nepenthes ventrata :0o:

Thats really horrible I feel really bad for those people! they could have started a nice collection of many plants for that price.... I wish I could see their face when they learned that plant is so common and cheap some people can't even give them away.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a few uneducated people in the UK too, apparently 6 people have paid £115 ($186) for a nepenthes ventrata :0o:

Thats really horrible I feel really bad for those people! they could have started a nice collection of many plants for that price.... I wish I could see their face when they learned that plant is so common and cheap some people can't even give them away.

- - - Updated - - -

Back