What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Way Mini Terrarium

Vbkid

Getting There...
So my dad has aquired a variety of different acryllic containers from work, amogn with are some 1 1/3 gallon cubes.
Here's something I'm picture and would like osme input:

A 2x2 arrangement of these cubes together, but with each cube looking like a different biome. My first thoughts are one mainly covered with sand, larger rocks, a few succulents growing. One with a green, mossy/utric floor and maybe a larger central bonsaied plant?, one mainly water, with a large rock in them middle, both aquatic plants and some on the rocks, then totally blanking on an idea for the 4th cube.

Any input on good plants for any of the above cubes, suitbale materials or such? Never made something like this before, who like it on my desk at work oner a lamp.

Thanks,

Kyle

Sounds like a great project you're working on. Any chance you could post a photo of the cubes the way you'd like to lay them out?

A little branch, horizontal, for an epiphyte or two in the fourth one?

Kyle

I have just started the full sized planning stage for my third and final Terrascape.

My first suggestion would be hunt the internet for small Terrascapes this could lead you all over the place, save the photos and links if any and go through them.

The other suggestion is follow one rule Keep It Simple.

Make sure you can get the plants and materials required.

Terrascape :wave:

Thank you for the advice...my dad is mailing the cubes to me, I'll post a picture with progress!

Back