What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autographs after the show only, please...

Wow good job getting in the paper!

Haha, congrats.

Very nice. You and the reporter really laid it out accurately. I am used to seeing all sorts of informational mistakes in newspapers.

That's what folks on my Facebook and other forums said, too, Mark. The author did an excellent job; she sent the article for me to proofread (#EnglishTeacher) and there wasn't one plant based error on her behalf; there were a couple errors on mine. :p

It really came out great, and I was glad to spread the word about our cause! Thanks for reading, kiddos.

Last edited:
If there's an odd blank cheque or two lying around I'd like that autograph Corey

Schrute, you are my hero! :clap:

Congratulations! Great article.

Bravo! I had the same honor a couple years ago when we contacted the local newspaper for when I did a senior project on CP's.

I think you've inspired me to try and get the local Athens paper to come do a piece on the teaching collection......

Back