What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet my newest interlopers

Is it a win for the hornets too?

I did say win/win, Fred - not win/win/win :-O (Though if Hornets are altruistic creatures, then its a win for them too, by donating their bodies to science!)

Darn it, it's pick on the little guys yet again

At the moment the plan is to wait until winter. If I can find a group as Whim suggested I will give them a call. But from what I have read, baldies prey on yellow jackets, which is a win for me.

At the moment the plan is to wait until winter. If I can find a group as Whim suggested I will give them a call. But from what I have read, baldies prey on yellow jackets, which is a win for me.

That would explain why the one in my yard was chasing every other insect that got close to it.

Something has torn the lower section to pieces. Wonder if some birds or other critters knew the hornets would die in the cold nights and tore into it to feast on dead hornets,

Wow---do you have a picture?

Wow---do you have a picture?

2015-10-19%2011.00.58.png

I found a recipe for nitro glycerin. Might as well have fun with it. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Back