What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL users may now sell items in the classifieds section!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, I think we're safe to say that the classifieds system works well... So it is now open to all members of this forum (contact me if you are a business and want to sell as such). There is one difference though, Thank You members will be charged a lower completion rate of just 4% VS 8% for all registered users. There is not a limit, and there is no fee for listing, so list away!

Remember that all sales through the classifieds system automatically have a buyer protection program in place... See their terms page for more information: Terms

Look over the rules here!

You may have noticed the new feed on the right hand side of the forum, which will help your items get seen more!

If you have any questions about this or the process, please post them here.

Thanks, and happy selling,
Andrew

Last edited:
That's great Andrew congrats on all these updates and new features of yr forum :) im sure this will help alot of members on here yet i think it won't take away from all the great generosity from those who participate in the giveaways, trades and other parts of the forum :) Goodluck to all eager to try this new part of the forum :) :)

Bump! Just in case you missed this announcement. =)
Andrew

Back