Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Charlie's PhotoThread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you, btw if anybody is planning on a trip to Yellowstone shoot me a pm and I'll share location data...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I have a small update, sorry for the crappy pics... I'm shooting my photos with an iPhone 4s

Before I thought we were including a greenhouse in landscaping the backyard:

After I realized a greenhouse was going to happen!

When I try to take a macro shot without a lens on an iPhone 4s

A handpicked (by me) Nep poi dog from Sam Estes: Nepenthes splashy (thorelii x x mixta x ?)

Nepenthes Sabre looking good... It through out a 1 1/2 inch leaf jump after I re-potted it

huernia schneideriana - I got this succulent as a giveaway from dragonseye (I have extra cuttings for trade if anyone's interested)

Drosera Adelae babies will be available for trade in the coming months

D. binata var. "t form" and D. madagascariensis I got for free at the last pdx cp meeting

A shoutout to whomever game me vft seeds at the last pdx cp meeting, their sprouting!!!

And that's all! Thanks for checking these out, and sorry about the different sized images, I'll hopefully get a camera soon so I don't have to take iPhone pics!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charlie's PhotoThread-img_0548-jpg   Charlie's PhotoThread-img_0491-jpg  

Last edited by charlie; 10-14-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Charlie! I love the cute little N. Sabre. I am happy to hear you will be getting a greenhouse set up, no doubt you will fill it up quickly, ha. I will be waiting for pics when you have it all set up.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't grow Huernia of any kind, never mind given any away, so that didn't come from me...
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry hcarlton, that was from dragonseye! lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, time for a little update now that my greenhouse is up! (check out my greenhouse here.

IMG-6369

Messing around with a macro lense... This is Nepenthes "Splashy". Handpicked from Sam Estes's nursery in Hawaii which sadly no longer exists.

IMG-6366

Cute little N. Jamban pitcher. The plant is starting to come back from almost dying.

IMG-6370

P. Gigantea got a nat. Haven't had that happen in a little while (my basement is devoid of life).

IMG-6372

Drosera Madagascariensis with a little fly!

IMG-6351

IMG-6349

Nepenthes "Sabre". Thanks to whimgrinder who generously gave me a cutting a while ago... I love this plant!

IMG-6374

Man I love this greenhouse!

I hope to get another update out sometime soon. Today was my last day of finals, so I'm just getting a breath of fresh air! Thanks for checking out the photos! Also, anybody got tips for caring for really little Nepenthes seedlings? I've got a pot full of little N. Jamban seedlings and I'd rather not kill half of them!

-Charlie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345