What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All my photos were on a website which no longer exists. Go to page 3 to see actual photos and not just lists of plants!

Last edited:
DSC_00322.jpg

Nepenthes singalana Thanks whimgrinder!
DSC_0034.jpg

Drosera regia
DSC_00441.jpg

All of the gibba
DSC_0046.jpg

And Drosera callistos

More photos tomorrow! :D

Very impressive, Charlie! You're obviously having great success with Nepenthes cuttings. Nicely done!

Nice collection, Charlie! I really like your Nepenthes jamban.

A few photos that I forgot to post:
DSC_0048.jpg

Drosera filiformis "florida all red" Thanks bluemax!
DSC_00491.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

Drosera sessilifolia
DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

Dionaea 'B52' is really vigorous this year! :)

Now for some photos of chickens!!
DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

And who can resist taking pictures of fuzzy caterpillars?
DSC_0071.jpg

Thanks for the complements guys!

@gnathaniel I'll update when the pitcher opens :D

Nicely grown Charlie, I love your N. glabrata! Mind showing us some pics of the sneaky D. graomogolensis whose tag is in the N. lowii photo? ;)

Love them all hun! Great job with cuttings can't wait to seevthe one that Clue traded with me pitcher :) its got two new growth points from the leaf nodes thinking when they get big enough I'll separate them and maybe do a giveaway for the other one :) hope to see more photos of others and of progress from them growing. I love that Glabrata!!

I would be suspicious of those sessilifolia. If they were true species they would have rounded leaves, not triangular like burmannii and your plants have. What color flowers?

@hcarlton: I think they are pink.

Sorry for not updating this… I'm going to snap some pics right now.

Last edited:
Right after I recharge the camera's battery lol

Hey Charlie,

Great pics! I'm excited to see what your update will look like. I am going to have to "second" what Hcarlton said about the "sessilifolia." They look like burmannii to me. I've got several types of burmanni, and sessilifolia. My understanding is that sessilifolia tend to be more rounded, shorter petioles, and a less "flat" rosette and just generally more..erm.."mounded" plant shape for lack of a better description. Here's a link to my photo-thread that shows my 2 varieties of burmannii (one is antho-free and pure green), as well as my sessilifolia plants. Let me know what you think!

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/g...agasts-photo-thread-9.html?highlight=radagast

Rich

Last edited:
I just got a first look at this thread. Great looking plants, Charlie!

Wow that was a long "right now"… I was moving all my plants to a new location yesterday and thought I'd snap some pics:
CSC_0035.jpg

DSC_00331.jpg

Drosera Regia, the root cuttings are doing well!
CSC_0052.jpg

Nepenthes Glabrata continues to do well for me
CSC_00471.jpg

Nepenthes spathulata x (copelanclii x truncata) is doing well!
DSC_00081.jpg

Heliamphora heteradoxa x minor, a gift from the VERY generous Matt
CSC_00451.jpg

Cephalotus
DSC_00131.jpg

Nepenthes jamban:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
DSC_00015.jpg

Poi dog nepenthes… (the people in portland are so generous)
DSC_0014.jpg

Utricularia Alpina, Thanks bluemax!
CSC_0050.jpg

a fun little U. subulata flower
DSC_0051.jpg

Group Shot :D

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

After a huge downsizing of my collection, I think I'll snap some pics of my current grow area until I get a greenhouse...

None of your pictures are showing up.

Sorry, can't believe I forgot to attach photos to that last post:sorry:, Here you go:

My temporary grow area (it's really dry in the basement so I have everything bagged until I get a greenhouse built...)
X3QoJC6.jpg

Nepenthes Inermis
aTd8woZ.jpg

IM3hGSO.jpg

Nepenthes Ramispina
Ybeohcp.jpg

MIvltIi.jpg

Nepenthes "Sabre" - Thanks whimgrinder!!!
3Z21GcL.jpg

20EUUk2.jpg

Nepenthes Jamban - Had to be chopped down as it hit the grow light. Now there's 2 little basal shoots :water:
mGDBM5G.jpg

Since I don't have many cp pics, here's a little bonus:

My hedgehog "Snuffles"
o15PEXg.jpg

Hopefully you get that greenhouse built sooner than later!

Nice plants you've got there. Very bold on cutting that Jamban back. I don't think I'd have the heart for that.

Back