What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Natural habitat photos...

Thought y'all would enjoy some shots from Shealy's Pond Heritage Preserve, a site protected by the state across town from me. CPs grow naturally there and it's just a wonderful place to spend time and explore.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Who else is fortunate enough to live close to natural cp habitat? Got pics?

Wow these are great! I wish i had the luxury of being walking distance to something as great as this!

Forget walking distance. I would give nearly anything to be be able to just drive to one without it being a vacation or road trip, lol.

any Pinguiculas?

That's great that South Carolina is actively protecting that locality. Looks like it could use a burn!

I'm in Atlanta which is technically a habitat for most Sarracenia species but these locations aren't well marked. I wish I knew where to find some. :(

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

any Pinguiculas?

No Pinguiculas. But there is Utriculaira. Didn't get any photos of those. I'll have to next time.

Kronos1996 said:
I'm in Atlanta which is technically a habitat for most Sarracenia species but these locations aren't well marked. I wish I knew where to find some.

I know exactly where you can see Sarracenia habitat in Atlanta...

attachment.php

...Atlanta Botanical Gardens!

Back