What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivores in South/Southeast Pennsylvania?

Next week I will be traveling to Harrisburg/Lancaster Pennsylvania. I was wondering if there any spots I should check out within an hour drive of the areas. I would love to see natural habitats, as I am interested in hiking as well. Also interested in conservatories in the area.

I found a thread here talking about Longwood Gardens, which isnt too far. I might check that out. Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Next week I will be traveling to Harrisburg/Lancaster Pennsylvania. I was wondering if there any spots I should check out within an hour drive of the areas. I would love to see natural habitats, as I am interested in hiking as well. Also interested in conservatories in the area.

I found a thread here talking about Longwood Gardens, which isnt too far. I might check that out. Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Your lack of respect for the property rights of others precludes me from sharing any such information.

Your lack of respect for the property rights of others precludes me from sharing any such information.

This is not a trip to exploit private or public land or the owners of said land. I am just interested in seeing the plants we love in their natural state.

This is not a trip to exploit private or public land or the owners of said land. I am just interested in seeing the plants we love in their natural state.

Have fun.

Why do you find such pleasure in being an insufferable human being?

Your inability to suffer me is your own failing. Many here and other places suffer me gladly.

Back