What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New carnivorous plant book!

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
Note: I did get permission from Andrew to post this.

There is a new carnivorous plant book coming out this spring, “The Sinister Beauty of Carnivorous Plants” by Matthew Kaelin.

From Matthew: “The book has many beautiful photographs and excellent reference material for a great merging of art and science and conservation. This project has been in the works over a long time period and has multiple layers of depth, involving strong and unique concepts.”

Here is a link to the publishers promotion material:
http://www.terraforums.com/SinisterCPs.pdf

Link to the Amazon sales page:
The Sinister Beauty of Carnivorous Plants: Matthew M. Kaelin: 9780764350986: Amazon.com: Books

Check out Matt’s website here: M. Kaelin

Matt’s photographs are stunning and I will definitely be adding this book to my collection!

Matt is a contributor to the Carnivorous Plant Newsletter, member of the NASC and TerraForums (Quogue). Well done Quogue

Thank you Warren!

'Sounds pretty excellent! I'll be looking forward to having a look at it when it's ready.

Thank you for sharing this DJ, and thanks very much Not a Number!

Book covers a long time in the making... some of the older photos in the book were even posted here once upon a time long ago, haha
The newest ones are much more evolved. I hope you all enjoy the material!

May not have had the chance to post here lately, but soon you'll be able to see what I've been up to in the way of CP's... groovy stuff

Back