What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPs

It has been established that the CP are not from earth,meteor,comets...breaking up here deposited them here, there were probably many varietys that were lost because the fragments didn't land in bog conditions.

It has been established that the CP are not from earth,meteor,comets...breaking up here deposited them here, there were probably many varietys that were lost because the fragments didn't land in bog conditions.

You know I never heard that before........

Hairless Sphinx cats were also deposited here from comets, did you know?? That's why comets have tails.

Hmmm. How did I miss this thread for so long? 'Interesting to know it is, or was, possible to log in simply as 'guest'.

Last edited:

I assumed this was said in jest, but now I gotta ask - is it a joke?? Please tell me you're kidding.

Last edited:
And marshmallows grow on trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected. Thank you for enlightening me Paul. ;)

There are times I think some of the members of TF were deposited here via comets. :-O

Agreed. But seriously, the location data on my plants says "Halley's Comet." So every 75 years I put my collection in the oven for their necessary heat rejuvenation period.

"The Venus Flytrap is so named because it actually originated on the planet Venus, and was carried to Earth on a meteorite approximately 500,000 years ago during the last Venusian crustal upheaval."

Venus flytrap - Uncyclopedia - Wikia

:-))

Back