What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good humidistat

Any recommendations on a decent humidistat to control my humidifier?

You might want to try an inkbird humidistat. I have their thermostat and it works great.

You might want to try an inkbird humidistat. I have their thermostat and it works great.

They aren't a bad price either, thanks for the recommendation that's exactly what I'm looking for.

You're quite welcome.

You're quite welcome.

Thing broke after a few since this post, inkbird is coming out with a newer model in May of this year to fix the issues. Luckily they issued me a full refund and shouldn't be selling those old models.

Wow, I'm sorry I recommended it to you. My thermostat really does work well though and I figured that their humidistat would work equally well. Again, I apologize for recommending that to you.

Wow, I'm sorry I recommended it to you. My thermostat really does work well though and I figured that their humidistat would work equally well. Again, I apologize for recommending that to you.

Yeah no one has reported anything big to them about the thermostat. But they allowed me to keep the equipment with refund. So I just gotta order some replacement stuff for the circuit board and it can be fixed. Either that or I'll wait for their new model in May which is around the corner.

Ok, good to know.

Back