What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature trouble

curtisconners

Greetings from the netherworld.
Hey all, I've recently created my signature, but it only shows up in my posts made on the full site and not the mobile site. I have "show your signature" checked off. Any suggestions? Thanks, especially since this is not cp related.

Update: I can see my signature on this post, it was made on the mobile site. Can you see it? Thanks.

Second update: I stopped seeing my signature after I used the edit feature to add the first update.

Last edited:
Can you link me to a post that it doesn't show up on? And when you say mobile, you mean the mobile skin from the forum itself or using an app like tapatalk?
Andrew

The mobile skin, not tapatalk.

Yes, I could see your signature at first, but now it's gone.

When in mobile, click on "go advanced" and on the page that comes up make sure "show your signature" is checked.

I am editing my post to see if my signature goes away

Last edited:
Sounds good.

It looks like you have to go advanced every time in order to make it show up, even if you have it selected. I see people posting about it years ago- and it's still that way so my guess is that it will stay that way. Also, I don't see a way to make the signature stay posted when you edit.
Really, the mobile version for this version of the forums was a test. It came out in the next version as a full function deal- that you have to pay extra for. So I don't think they bother too much with the little bugs that are in this version of it, unfortunately. :-\
Maybe try tapatalk out on your tablet to see if you like that better? ???

Last edited:
I might try tapatalk, at least it's showing up when I don't mess up my post and I don't have to edit, your signature shows up after you edited though. Maybe this will fix itself, thanks, Andrew (I think that's your real name).

No it didn't... I went in and edited it again on the full page version and it came back. :-\ But I use the full version on everything, I've never even opened the mobile version till today. hah!
yep, that's my name!

PS and remember you have to go in to advanced EVERY time you post for it to make your signature work from the mobile version. :-\ lame. (I just edited your above post and clicked the show signature box for you)

Oh, thanks.

Back