What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old-timer just saying hi

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Anyone remember me? An old friend messaged me in the hopes that I was me and I surprisingly still get E-mail notifications. The last time I was here I had just graduated HS, and since then I have graduated college with a BS in Biology. I don't really grow CP's anymore, except for a few special Sarracenia cultivars I splurged on this past spring and Aldrovanda in an aquarium (ADA 90-P.) I was sort of shocked at how much some of those go for these days haha.

Anyway, I hope all of the old-timers who might remember me are well and just wanted to say hello while I was here answering messages.

Well I certainly haven't been around that long, but if you want to be shocked by prices, look at Nepenthes species...

A haven't even been here a year, but I've seen you in some threads that people necro-threaded. Welcome back!

Hi Clint!

Howdy, Clint. Long time!

Hey Clint, it has been a while - quite a while - great to hear from you. Good to see you haven't entirely gotten away from CPs either.

I remember you ! Welcome back. I just came back last year after being gone for several years as well...

Yes, I remember you! We've followed similar paths actually -- I haven't grown seriously since graduating high school in 2011, and now I'm starting a masters in computational bio.

Back