What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you haven't seen these AIPC publications you're gonna want to.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
I'm not sure when these became available for free download but these are great publications of interest to just about any CP enthusiast. I purchased the issue on Petiolaris sundews sometime back and consider it one of the best things on the subject available. Great photos, too. Enjoy!

AIPC Special Issues

Those look like amazing resources - thank you for pointing them out. I've looked over your Petiolaris thread many times - so,your recommendation of their Petiolaris special issue is appreciated.

Thank you, Mark! Good timing for reading them during the holidays.

Oh, this is fantastic. I love the format most of all, focusing on a single topic. Very savvy, because it's gonna keep me reading through the issues, and would have me purchasing more if only I read Italian ^^ reminds me of the Savage Garden, actually.

Do you mind if I post this on FB with your credit?

Last edited:
Oh, this is fantastic. I love the format most of all, focusing on a single topic. Very savvy, because it's gonna keep me reading through the issues, and would have me purchasing more if only I read Italian ^^ reminds me of the Savage Garden, actually.

Do you mind if I post this on FB with your credit?

No need to credit me, but thanks for asking. I'm glad you are enjoying the publications. :)

Last edited:
Back