What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum move... Prepare for some strangeness and down time. Check your book mark....

Also, one other problem I noticed on mobile is that if you try to scroll to the top of the chat screen,
it will almost instantly take you back to the bottom. Not an important problem, but one more bug in the pantry :p

I'm having this issue whilst viewing the chat box on my iPad. Makes viewing those earlier chat comments challenging at best.

I'm having this issue whilst viewing the chat box on my iPad. Makes viewing those earlier chat comments challenging at best.

Exactly what im doing, with the exact same problem.

I also had the "cant see icons" problem, but it went away.
Strange

Ok I think all reported issues are taken care of at this point. If not or you come up with more, please let me know.
Thanks!

Also, one other problem I noticed on mobile is that if you try to scroll to the top of the chat screen,
it will almost instantly take you back to the bottom. Not an important problem, but one more bug in the pantry :p

For me, this issue continues. I'm using an iPad.

I've been getting this error message when trying to log in from the Email notifications:

"Not Found

The requested URL /showthread.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I've been getting in by googling TF and using that link. Also, I wasn't getting Email notifications for about a week.

Jimscott, was the email notifications thing yesterday? I changed some stuff so that should have been temporary. Also on the email notification, it wasn't working when we first made the move, but should have been all up and running for some days now consistently.

Remember, if you get page cannot be found or thread don't exist errors... start over (I'm probably working on redirect and stuff screwing it up :-\) Just go to www.terraforums.com and that should get you started over.

The reply box icons aren't showing up again.

Dang! I completely spaced changing that back yesterday! Thanks! They should be back now.

Oh, and the shoutbox snapping back to the bottom is normal I believe, it does it at every refresh of the shoutbox when it checks for new content. I can make it snap back less often, but that means there will be more delay in the retrieval of new messages.

Oh, and the shoutbox snapping back to the bottom is normal I believe, it does it at every refresh of the shoutbox when it checks for new content. I can make it snap back less often, but that means there will be more delay in the retrieval of new messages.

For me that would be helpful, though I don't know how much of an inconvenience it would be for other members. Too bad there isn't an option to increase/lengthen the size of the chat box to display more of the messages at once.

It would be nice if the chat box could refresh without scrolling to the bottom. It's a pain when I'm trying to read older messages and end up needing to scroll back up 10 times before I can finish reading them all.

I've increased the shout box size a bit, hopefully that helps a little.

Hi Andrew. It seems like www.terraforums.com is not currently redirecting to the forums. Just wanted to make you aware if you aren't already.

Attempting to access the root URL http://www.terraforums.com/ today results in an error. I thought the server was down all day until Scatterpants told me to add the /forums/forum.php part onto the URL.

Should be fixed, thanks for the note!!
Emails are welcome if you're not sure... andrew(at)terraforums(dotcom

Back