What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been a strange and busy year..saying Hi

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Hi all. It's been a strange and busy year for me. I have been simultaneously still recovering from last years neck surgery which left me with issues that result in falling, returning to work and doing a local birding big year.

After doing two stints of consulting, one for four weeks and one for six, I returned to permanent work in September. My falls have lessened but during the year I still manged to crack a rib, rupture a lumbar disc and end up with a eyebrow gash and black eye. I also contracted Lyme's this summer.

But, as of right now I am in the lead, six birds ahead of second place. I have two more days off from work to finish up the year.

But, now I need a new project for 2017. Something with plants, not so all time consuming. i think my plants have missed me.

Looking forward to the New Year.
Chib

Miss you Judy! Definitely something with plants.

Your plants missed you and so did we!

Grretings, m'dear! Long has it been since you last cast your shining countenance upon us. :)

Thank you all, since last posting we can add a case of the flu despite having gotten my flu shot this year. I intend to be back a lot more often.

Good to see you! Man, what a year... Sending you good vibes! Sucks about the flu, but think about your luck! You got one of the more rare forms of flu not included in the shot. :-\ lol

Good to see you! Man, what a year... Sending you good vibes! Sucks about the flu, but think about your luck! You got one of the more rare forms of flu not included in the shot. :-\ lol

:blush::blush::blush:

Back