What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a photos section?

Sorry, it's probably right under my nose but I've been searching for a while and am not finding a place to view other members' albums or photos. Are they just shared within individual posts or are they all compiled into one place?

Happy New Year!
Sue

The albums portion of this software is hidden within each person's profile. Since it isn't somewhere easy to find for people to enjoy, nobody usually sees it so people don't use it. That's why you see topics like adnedarn's photo thread Where people post their photos for others to enjoy.

edit: Thinking about it, I may have even disabled it since it wasn't getting used.

Found it! lol At the top of the forum in the black bar click on "community" then select "albums" This is where you can create albums and upload photos. You can see other peoples albums by clicking on their profile, and then scroll down on the left. Use mine as an example, I have some stuff in there: adnedarn

OK, I had already discovered the "Albums" portion under Community but it was empty. Now I see where yours are.... I'll start searching around to look for others, too. Thanks!
Sue

The albums section under community is YOURS =)

Back