What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with RO/DI faucet adapter

• Thread starter pappydew
  • Start date

pappydew

I hate bugs. Carnivorous plants get me.
Hey all! It's been a while, but I need some help...

I use the BRS 4 stage value+ RO/DI system for my water supply. The apartment I live in recently changed the faucet to one that only has inside threads, compared to the previous faucet that had outside threads to attach the diverter valve to. I'm trying to figure out exactly what type of adapter I need now to connect to the RO/DI unit.

Any suggestions? I clearly need something that fits the diverter, which is a 55/64-27, and has another male end for the faucet. I can't for the life of me figure out the size of the inside threads though, and I'm not sure if those are standardized, or if not, how to go about finding that out...all I know is that the hose adapter for my Marina AquaVac still fits!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :blush:

Hey Andrew, thanks for the response. I actually went a head and bought one like that, but with the 55/64 on the other end...hoping that the faucet is actually 15/16, but I'm not sure.

Good luck! I think at the apartment complex I work at we only stock 3 or 4 different aerators, that's inside and outside types... But I'm sure there are ones out there that these few wouldn't fit. Good luck!

Back