What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grey Moss Thread

• Thread starter Grey Moss
  • Start date
Yep, not emarginata... You picked that up earlier this year, right? I recently found the same problem when one of mine flowered recently. I have this plant from a few different people from trades and unfortunately I didn't keep up with which divisions were from where. So I don't know which ones are wrong. Currently waiting for them all to flower to ID. Feel free to PM your paypal and I'll credit you, or you can keep in touch and I'll refund you one when (hopefully not if) I find them in my collection again. :sorry:

Yep, not emarginata... You picked that up earlier this year, right? I recently found the same problem when one of mine flowered recently. I have this plant from a few different people from trades and unfortunately I didn't keep up with which divisions were from where. So I don't know which ones are wrong. Currently waiting for them all to flower to ID. Feel free to PM your paypal and I'll credit you, or you can keep in touch and I'll refund you one when (hopefully not if) I find them in my collection again. :sorry:

I did get it from you earlier this year. Thanks for the kind offer. No refund is necessary, but thank you. Do you have any guesses as to what species it is?

Have a photo of the whole plant?

Yeah, here's a photo of it. It's growing next to pings that are fully green so I suspect that it could color up a lot more in more intense lighting.

Looks more like a hybrid than a species; perhaps 'Pirouette' or one of the moranensis x ehlersiae crosses, of which mine both have very similar flowers color and structure wise.

I got this first pitcher off my 'Rokko' cutting. I like how pale it ended up being.

Repotted this Ramispina x Ventricosa and found it doing an utricularia impression

A new N. Spectabilis Sibuatan that came in today

D. Prolifera begining to adjust growing next to a small P. Esseriana

That's a nice spectabilis. I really like the pure green on the pitchers.

Thanks, hopefully it'll mature quickly. I'm looking forward to the mature pitcher form and color of this species.

This P. lauenana x emarginata flower opened up today

N. Maxima x Talangensis

N. Reinwardtiana

Noticed roots coming out of the bottom of the pot so I repotted this N. Burbidgeae x Veitchii to look below the surface

First N. Truncata pitcher. One day eventually it'll look like this

N. Truncata x Spectabilis. Just came in today and it's showing the beginning of color. I'm excited for this one.

U. Nelumbifolia growing into its water tray

Nice truncata. Do you have two?

Nice truncata. Do you have two?

Oh no, the larger one was from my previous collection. I got this smaller one in the hopes that it looks similar at maturity.

Platychilla hybrid

The peristome fully colored up

N. maxima x talagensis pitchers becoming more elongated

Fresh N. boschiana pitcher

This should be a tubby sibuyanensis hybrid pitcher

Community pot of pygmy drosera beginning to grow

P. lauenana x emarginata and P. 'Aphrodite' flowers next to each other

A few new things to show this week

N. Gladulifera x Robcantelyi

N. Vogelii

N. Truncata x Mira

N. Fallax

Platychilla hybrid

U. Alpina

D. Binata

D. Capillaris 'Emerald's Envy' starting to flower again

Do you know what the platychila hybrid is a cross with? Reminds me of some of the burb x platy pics I've seen.

Do you know what the platychila hybrid is a cross with? Reminds me of some of the burb x platy pics I've seen.

That is also what I believe it to be. The person that I bought it from didn't have any labeling and thought it was platychilla so I'll wait for the uppers before I give it a definitive label but burb x platychilla seems like a safe bet.

U. Livida

P. Lusitanica

Veitchii Hybrid

N. Sanguinea

N. Glandulifera x Robcantleyi

N. 'Miranda'

A distorted, little pitcher

U. Nelumbifolia

P. Emarginata x Laueana

D. Prolifera

D. Scorpioides finally recovered from gemmae production

A very small ceph

A few of the drosera seed Hcarlton have gotten large enough to take photos of

D. Serpens

D. Nidiformis

D. Natelensis

D. Anglica 'Alaka'i Swamp'

Some D. Regia seed. They were suprisingly big

This P. 'Sethos x Gypsicola split itself into three

N. Spectabilis and N. Truncata x Spectabilis next to each other

N. Reinwardtiana

N. Glandulifera x Talangensis

N. Talangensis x Robcantleyi

U. Nelumbifolila flowering

It's snowing today but the plants are doing well.

N. Spathuata x Ramispina

N. Sanguinea

N. 'Marbled Dragon'

N. Copelandii hybrid

N. 'Rokko'

P. Laueana x Emarinata splitting its head

D. Prolifera flowering

Some long leaved drosera seedling growing well

D. Regia seed germination after just a week and a half

U. Nelumbifolia flower stalk further along

Congratulations on the nelumbifolia flower!

That spath x ram looks fantastic.

Back