What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been a long while

Hello TF,

It's certainly been a long time since I have frequented the site and am hoping that the community has progressed but hopefully not changed too much, especially when it comes to the members!
I hope a lot of you long time members are still around and able to get this rusty grower back on his feet. What are some of the new Sarracenia cultivars I need to catch up on?!
Life has been busy and will be moving soon to SC, hopefully near a few fellow passionate growers. Hope to see a few familiar faces still around and get back to growing some beautiful Sarracenia for some enjoyment.
Thanks for having me!

You must have been gone for quite a long time, since I don't recognize your name! I think you'll find that there are a lot of new faces around here, though there are still a few that will be familiar to you. Unfortunately most of the community has gravitated towards Facebook over the years.

Yes it has been a few years! This place has always been a great resource of wisdom and insight when it comes to growing tips! I'll certainly need it to get any sort of green thumb back :)

Dude! You're alive! I've been out for quite a bit myself, only joining again late March. You, I, Bonnie, and Kris-looks like everyone is coming out of the woodwork again. Butch is gonna get a kick out of this.

Last edited:
Hey I remember you posting on here back then. You wouldn't remember me as I changed my name. Welcome back to the forums. Have you kept any plants in the meantime?

I remember you! :D Welcome back dude, good to see yah!

Welcome back (from a newbie)!

Very happy to still see some familiar faces :) Amph how are your famous Utrics doing pal?
Andy, glad to see the forum is still running and with some improvements! How is the business?
Sadly I have not been able to grow anything here, apartment living combined with a busy schedule has been been plant friendly. Hoping to remedy the situation with an in ground hog and get the Sarrs going again!
Thanks for the kind words all

Back