What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS 2018 Roll Call!!

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

Are you coming?

• Total voters
How about a strong maybe? ;)

You should have had a "I will if you will" choice :D

Are you calling me out, N.a N.? :)

Last edited:
I will if you will . . .

I just bought another VFT... I should *not* be around CP shops :jester:

Well, we need a mod to change the poll cuz I don't have the magical powers to do so myself... *cough*Warren*cough*cough*

If I change it I should reset the votes so if that's what you all want it shall be done :D

I had wished that Warren would have added two exclamation marks after "maybe" on the poll; so maybe!!

Lol... but still no 'i will if you will.' ?

I can add it but if you voted already you can't change your vote. I don't have the mojo delete the poll and restart it. You gotta talk to the Man, e.g. Andrew :p

Yes please add it. Peeps who want to change their vote can petition on their own :p

Edit: perfect, love the smileys lmao

Last edited:
Yah, I added the "I Will If You Will" option. The poll is set up to show who voted for what so view the poll results and click on the total number of votes to reveal the voters.

So those who picked "Maybe!!" can add a response post, which most have done already.

So where is Butch?

Any specific date set for the ICPS 2018?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Any specific date set for the ICPS 2018?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

It's all in the previous link, including the hotel.

Back