What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS 2018 Roll Call!!

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

Are you coming?

• Total voters
Can I change my vote? I just registered for the conference and got the blessing of my supervisor. ;)

Dang!! This year its actually on the same coastline as me. I am very tempted to try and make this happen. . .

redacting my vote. life changes. :(

No list of speakers and topics yet though it is rumored that Robert Gibson and Larry Mellichamp may be among the speakers.:bigthumpup:

I'll decide this week if I'm going for sure.

I have registered to attend and found a place to stay, I am set.

Does anyone have any pictures of past conferences ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confirmed!!! Definitely going. :water:

I'm going to turn up for a day. Probably. :jester:

I is registered!

I took my time but I finally got registered and made travel arrangements at the beginning of the month. I am very much looking forward to meeting the wider community in person.

Super nice to have a few of my homies there as well as those I have been wanting to meet for a long time! I will put 'bluemax' on my name tag, assuming we use those, in smaller letters so I am identifiable. Does it show that I am kind of excited? :banana2:

Last edited:
Forgot about this thread but I'm registered. Look forward to meeting people in person.

The 2018 ICPS Conference is now history, though the field trips are still going on at this date. It was beyond awesome! I have now met Tanukimo, Dexenthes, Not a Number, W03, Doomsday and many others from here and elsewhere in the world CP community. I hereby commit to posting some of the photos I took, when I get them organized, here on TF.

Last edited:
Back