What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Lane

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Does anybody have updated contact information for Ron Lane? The Email listed is no longer valid and he no longer frequents TF.

Not sure if you saw this... Changes

Scott,
Funny you bring this up as its been a very long time since I talked to Ron.

I've been kicking around the idea of a Pine Barren weekend trip in the next few weeks. With that idea, I've been thinking of trying to contact Ron as we went there a few years in a row, many moons ago.

I checked and the email he has listed on TF and it is the same one that I have as well. I do however have his and his wife's cell phone numbers.
In the next few days I'll see if I can nail down a weekend for a Pine Barrens trip. Then I'll try to contact Ron. When / if I get a hold of him I see if he cares if I give you his cell number.

Someone else who used to frequent this forum just posted on Facebook today asking for contact information for him as well. What an odd coincidence.

I'll pass it along. Thanks.

Scott,
Did you get in contact with Ron? Kind of take it you did since you mentioned about passing along the info.

I text him this morning with the cell # I have, but have not heard beck yet. Maybe I'll try to call tomorrow.

He lives!

He texted me back this morning. I gave him a call tonight.

He is doing well. Says hi to everyone.

He says the best way to contact him is to use email. The one he has here is the primary email he uses, but it is a capital RL not lowercase, which is what comes up on this site.

Scott,
If that still does not work for you, PM me and I can give you his cell #.

I was inquiring on behalf of another hobbyist. He got hold of Ron. Thanks, Steve!

Back