What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pilea peperomioides Source?

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Do you know of a trusted source for Pilea peperomioides plants in the USA? Amazon and Ebay can be shady and it's difficult to pick a new online nursery. I'm not opposed to any of those sources, I'd just like to know a tried and true source. Who do you trust that offers Pilea peperomioides?

Do you know of a trusted source for Pilea peperomioides plants in the USA? Amazon and Ebay can be shady and it's difficult to pick a new online nursery. I'm not opposed to any of those sources, I'd just like to know a tried and true source. Who do you trust that offers Pilea peperomioides?

I recently got one from Pepper's Nursery online. It's the only thing I've ordered from them, so it's the only experience I have to judge by. They sent a small, but healthy plant for a reasonable price. When I ordered they were back-ordered (which they are up front about on their site) and it took a month or two to ship, but looks like they have a couple in stock at the moment.

Thank you so much! They have some other nice stuff too.
Now I have a source, thanks again!

Glasshouse Works also has it on their site but I have never ordered from them before.

Thanks for the source DragonsEye. It's always nice to hear from you. :D

Back