What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am new to this forum but not new the CP growing

• Thread starter henrylei
  • Start date
I had a Facebook account but got tired of all damn people showing up as friends to connect. I don't want any damn friends on Facebook just wanted to see my photos I posted. I have a YouTube channel with some videos. I am not a pro at doing videos so I just use my iPhone and YouTube. I grow roughly 50 plus Nepenthes, two big pots of VFT's, some sundews, and aquatic CP's.

Ok Dude,

How about you put up some pics of your Neps? Far fewer folks requesting you be "friends" here.

I had a Facebook account but got tired of all damn people showing up as friends to connect. I don't want any damn friends on Facebook just wanted to see my photos I posted. I have a YouTube channel with some videos. I am not a pro at doing videos so I just use my iPhone and YouTube. I grow roughly 50 plus Nepenthes, two big pots of VFT's, some sundews, and aquatic CP's.

:welcome: Welcome to Terra Forums! Frustration with Fb isn't an uncommon thing. I agree, it would be nice to see some of your plants.

some screenshots from YouTube

Ok Dude,

How about you put up some pics of your Neps? Far fewer folks requesting you be "friends" here.

Here are few pictures from my YouTube channel.

left to right
Robcantleyi, Rob x (Aristo x Spect), Robmata, Jamban, front of the Nepenthes (Spathulata x Sibuyanesis) lower right bottom, Miranda
robcantleyi.jpgrob (aristo x spectabilis).jpgrobmata.jpgjamban.jpgfront view.jpgmiranda.jpg

Bottom:

Ventricosa - newly opened, Densiflora X Robcantleyi, Sibuyanesis X Aristolochioidespeter d'mato2.jpgpeter d'mato.jpgmax x lowii 2.jpgmax x lowii.jpg

Attachments

• new ventricosa.jpg
    new ventricosa.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 28
  • densiflora x robcantleyi.jpg
    densiflora x robcantleyi.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 32
  • sibuyanesis x arist.jpg
    sibuyanesis x arist.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I find this place a good way to share and talk about plants without mixing too deep into the personal like facebook.

Back