What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any cp enthusiasts in Oklahoma?

I live in broken arrow Oklahoma and have had a hard time gathering with the people on this site or any cps meetings because of my distance from other people so i just wanted to ask are there any cp enthusiasts in Oklahoma?

Sometimes it takes people time to reply. But until they do, I'd suggest starting with general plant groups or plant swap events in your area. Then from there, maybe you'll meet others interested in Carnivorous plants. Also, a search (or a post you made) on Craigslist or MeetUp might help.

Good Luck! :D

Im actually 14 even though my account says otherwise so that makes it impossible to meet with others or travel unless they are large groups my mother is also very reluctant which further more enhances the difficulty

Last edited:
Yeah going places when you're still too young to travel by yourself is tough. Until you can travel more I'd suggest creating interest at your school. See if you can get a gardening or carnivorous plant club going.

Back