What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No reliable nurseries or any cp enthusiasts in broken arrow oklahoma no fun at all

I live in broken arrow oklahoma and would like to know how many other people dont have a physical source for carnivorous plants because personally as a 14 year old i feel like im screwed over i have nowhere to go to find any or see any at fancy carnivorous plants my stores only carry vfts and dormant rhizomes of sarracenia rubra and vfts! How many people live in Oklahoma that are into carnivorous plants?

It's the same for most of the country sadly. I'm in New York and the Nearest dedicated nursery is still a 4 or 5 hour drive away. It's just about being lucky enough to happen to live by one or being willing to do exclusively mail order for your plants.

I don't think I've ever gotten a carnivorous plant from a physical store. The internet is your friend :)

Back