What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neem Oil or Bauer 3 in 1?

Hey guys I have some VFTs and I wanted to know what would be good to use on them? I really want to have something for just in case I was to get a pest problem in the future. Which brand is better Neem Oil or Bayer 3 in 1?
fdfd5f256a9809a033ae1ed21dc36418.png
61073be4b3752afd1444ee02202c40f3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'd go with the neem solution route. I have never had an issue with its use; and it's rather effective . . .

I'd go with the neem solution route. I have never had an issue with its use; and it's rather effective . . .

Okay is that Neem Oil that I posted good and effective? And if so how do I use it?

Okay is that Neem Oil that I posted good and effective? And if so how do I use it?

Read the instructions, and choose the lowest concentration of neem oil possible, and mix with RO or distilled water, in a spray bottle; or better yet, if you are unsure, purchase a premixed need oil solution . . .

If my plants have pests or insects, I use Neem oil once a week. You can also use spinosad-based products which are a more natural insecticide.

Neem oil is much better choice as we compared with others and It's much effective for use also.

I, too, feel neem oil is the best choice as long as it is effective for the particular pests you are dealing with. The Bayer is toxic stuff but being a systemic it will do the job in some cases where neem oil will not. 'Different tools for different applications.

I use that Bayer, works great.

The two things I always have to have on hand is that Bayer and Avid.

Back