What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Bought a Macro Lens!

• Thread starter MPX_78
  • Start date
Here's a shot of my young traps growing in my room. They are in 2x2 pots, 9 of which fit perfectly in a regular size tray of Oreos! One strang habit they have it to keep their trap underground and try to open then. some growth should fix this issue. I like the moss.
JZtFPa0.jpg

^ a bit of edits, \/ over exposed
2LHGT0O.jpg

Pinguicula Emarginata
01HLo2f.jpg

More to come!

Impressive lens, and the color on the flytraps looks great! That doesn't look at all like an emarginata flower though; the species has bold veins and very jagged flower edges.

Impressive lens, and the color on the flytraps looks great! That doesn't look at all like an emarginata flower though; the species has bold veins and very jagged flower edges.
Thanks! I take a lot of photos, some of which happen to be good. I agree with you on the flower, I was looking forward to the actual emarginata and then was kind of confused. I made a post elseware to try to identify it. Here are some more photos.
An offshoot ventricosa I seperated into a 2" pot
UmU94pcl.jpg

larger ventricosa pitcher
di7JF19l.jpg

mono
8JQUpitl.jpg

a fresher flower
Cr1KhvCl.jpg

Back