What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dollar Shave Club gave me a gift I never would have expected...

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I started this service almost 2 months ago but only recently started using all the products I had ordered. So far, I am enjoying the products and the service!
Long story shortest I can make it... They messed up my first order so I called them up, service was prompt and the guy on the line was very nice and in Oregon. So I think Darlingonia! (admit it... you did too as soon as I said Oregon) so I ask the guy if he had ever seen them. He said no, so I gave a quick run down of the plant and how I'd love to see them in the wild... the guy tells me he would "Look it up after I get off work."typical brush off, right? He finishes helping me correct my order. My replacement came in within a few days and on with my life I go. But wouldn't you know it, about 1.5 weeks later I get another box from DSC. Too early for my first full size box! So, what the heck? Inside of it, I find this:
20190403050601-72f49b55-me.jpg

Uhm... Okay, I didn't order this...
Then I see this card:
20190403050601-25472fee-me.jpg

Well... that's kinda cryptic, what the heck does it mean?!!
Then this catches my eye under the packing material:
20190403050600-b1f17e4d-me.jpg

Yes, the guy actually went after work and looked up the plant... then decided it was a good idea to purchase the above book, and send it to me along with the other gifts. What company does that?!! Dollar Shave Club did that.

Bid on my $25 gift card here: $25 e-gift card to...

Wow, that is impressive! The last time I received a screwed up order from a mail-order company I was told to send it back, with no apology.

The mess up was 2 handles and no blades. The fix was 2 packs of blades (because each handle needs a pack of blades he said).
692adc4b5eb049c2c8125ff0e5d68dec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's pretty amazing! Talk about customer service, they actually LISTENED to the things you said and went out of their way to give you a personal gift! Freakin amazing!

It actually makes me consider taking a peek at their service . . .

Back