What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Moving

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
I won't have the greenhouse in place till next year, but we are leaving coastal MD (USA) to go 90 minutes inland to WV. Lots of sun, room for bogs and a room picked out for the plants till the new GH is done. We close in about 3 weeks, then the fun of packing and moving begins. To be followed by cleaning up and selling my current house. I have already been working out there since last summer. I have been working from home Mon, Tue and Fri while going in on Wed morning, spending the night in a hotel and coming home on Thu evening. Of course once I am living out there, that sweet deal winds to a close.

Exciting! Is your new place going to have more room for plants?

Good luck, the logistics of a move, especially with plants, is never too fun. Sounds like you'll have way more room once its all finished.

Very cool! I hope the move goes smoothly, can't wait to see things in their new place. :)

Back